At ML Healthcare, our associates are our most valuable asset. Each associate provides a service that directly or indirectly affects patients, families, other team members, and the public. We strive to excel in providing the highest quality healthcare and customer service possible, which is incumbent upon the excellence and commitment of our leaders and caregivers.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to join our corporate team as a Billing Specialist! The Billing Specialist will assist our Director of Patient Accounting in supporting our skilled nursing communities and their business office managers throughout the San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, and Austin areas.
Position Status and Schedule
- Role: Billing Specialist
- Status: Full Time, Salaried
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (though occasional weekends may be necessary to meet company deadlines)
- Remote-based employee; must be located in the San Antonio area
- Travel: 60% – 75% travel required between Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Houston, Austin, and Dallas markets
Why Join Our Team?
- Flexible Schedule and Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 100% company-paid life insurance & LTD/AD&D insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances (Hospital Indemnity, Cancer Policies, Legal Plans, & More!)
Must-Haves for This Role
- Skilled Nursing Facility Business Office Manager experience
- PCC Electronic Medical Record experience
- Medicare billing experience
- Medicaid billing experience
- Managed Care billing experience
- Willingness to travel to the Austin, Dallas, and Houston areas