Certified Nurse Aide
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become part of our facilities compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and care, as well as providing and assisting with their activities of daily living. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to come join our team and be a vital link between our patients, nurses and other facility staff.
we have positions currently available on all shifts listed below:
6 AM to 2 PM
2 PM to 10 PM
10 PM to 6 AM
Please Review the Job Description and Requirements Below
Purpose of this Position:
To support each patients’ physical, mental and emotional needs by providing top quality care in accordance with Community policies and procedures.
- To ensure that patient’s individual physical and emotional needs are met by providing excellent care and leading by example.
- To provide an excellent internal and external customer experience at all times by acting with integrity, communicating clearly, and acting in a respectful and professional manner at all times.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of patients at all times by following state, federal and community guidelines.
- Assists patients to maintain their current level of function or to restore function of ADL’s
- Acts as an active member of the interdisciplinary team
- Complies with the Code of Conduct and corporate compliance
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information to ensure patient’s rights are protected
- Uses appropriate equipment (lifts/gait belt) and follows policy when transferring patients.
- Changes patient bedding as necessary and makes unoccupied beds
- Serves and assist in tray set and assist in picking up trays/passes drinking water and ice
- Answers call bells timely reports issues to charge nurse
- Transport solid linen containers and stocks linen carts from the linen closet
- Provides C.N.A. tasks to assigned patients per C.N.A. competency guidelines
- Transports patient to and from dining room, activities, and other areas as directed
- Completes patient feeding training and assists with meal service when directed
- Labels personal items completes inventory at admission and discharge
- Follows infection control policies at all times
- Reports to nurse when patients have changes, physically or behaviorally
- Interacts with others with respect supportive and professional manner
- Cleans patient nails and combs/brushes hair
- Documents in Plan of Care daily
- Address concerns immediately and reports them to supervisor immediately
- Follows time clock and attendance/punctuality policies and procedures
- Attends/completes all mandatory training, education and in-services timely
Company-Wide Responsibilities :
- Live and support the Company’s mission and Core Values
- Represent the Company professionally at all times
- Ensure adherence to Resident’s Rights and HIPAA confidentiality at all times
Traits, Skills & Competencies Required:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Completion of a certification program for Nursing Assistants in this state required.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
- Traits/Skills/Other Requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Passion for working with the senior population
- Energetic/enthusiastic and positive demeanor
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- In good standing with Federal and State government.