** SIGN ON BONUS **
Purpose of this Position:
To support each patients’ physical, mental, and emotional needs by providing top quality care in accordance with Community policies and procedures.
· Assists patients to maintain their current level of function or to restore function of ADL’s.
· Acts as an active member of the interdisciplinary team.
· Complies with the Code of Conduct and corporate compliance.
· Maintains confidentiality of all patient information to ensure patient’s rights are protected.
· Uses appropriate equipment (lifts/gait belt) and follows policy when transferring patients.
· Changes patient bedding as necessary and makes unoccupied beds.
· Serves and assist in tray set and assist in picking up trays/passes drinking water and ice.
· Answers call bells timely reports issues to charge nurse.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Completion of a certification program for Nursing Assistants in this state required.
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal).
· Passion for working with the senior population.
· Energetic/enthusiastic and positive demeanor.
· Ability to speak, read and write English.
· In good standing with Federal and State government.
· Reports to Charge Nurse/ADON/DON.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time