We are looking for a dedicated Cooks to join our team at Cypress Pointe! If you are interested read the job description below:
- Handle and prepare food in a sanitary manner.
- Prepare food which is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Understand and be able to prepare therapeutic diets.
- Attend in-service training programs for food service Team Members.
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Come to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, residents’ representatives, Community staff, physicians, consultants and ancillary service providers.
- Adhere to break, meal and clock in/out procedures.
- Adhere to Hazardous Communication policies and procedures including using PPE as required.
- Must have current food handlers permit.
Job Category: Kitchen Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cypress Pointe