We are looking for a dedicated Dietary Aides to join our team at Cypress Pointe! If you are interested read the job description below:
Purpose of this position: To support the effective operation of the community’s kitchen by maintaining properly sanitized and a sufficient stock of dishes and assist the cook with meal prep to ensure the orderly flow of the kitchen systems.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
- Serve and bus trays.
- Pour and cover beverages.
- Assist in preparing, covering and labeling food.
- Clean work area.
- Assist in the proper care, use and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Attend in-service training programs for Food Service Team Members.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
- Follow Community safety program.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Assume accountability for data contained in the Team Members’ handbook.
- Perform other related duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Perform all other duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Follow Residents’ Rights policies at all times.
- Observe all Community policies and procedures.
- Assume Quality Assurance duties as assigned.
- Come to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, residents’ representatives, Community staff, physicians, consultants and ancillary service providers.
- Adhere to break, meal and clock in/out procedures.
- Adhere to Hazardous Communication policies and procedures including using PPE as required.
- Must have current food handlers permit. STANDARDS