Do you love a challenge? Are you a recruiting champion who understands that excellent employee engagement and retention begins with ? If so we want to meet you!
With over 100 years of combined healthcare experience, ML-Healthcare is a choice provider of skilled nursing services in Central and Southeast Texas. ML-Healthcare is looking for a full-time healthcare recruiter to manage the full recruitment cycle for our Skilled Nursing Facilities as well as our Home Health Agency and any leadership roles at the corporate level. The recruiter will manage sourcing for our facilities throughout the Houston and Austin markets.
The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruitment, and selection of new employees and internal applicants for all ML-Healthcare positions, including nursing, therapy, social work, aides, housekeeping, administrative, and leadership positions. Collaborates with hiring managers and human resources to develop recruitment strategies. The recruiter will work remotely, but will need to be located in the general Houston, TX area.
Must Haves for This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum one (1) year of full-cycle recruiting experience in healthcare
- Ability to develop a passive candidate pipeline
- Ability to self-manage daily activities and/or high-volume positions
- Knowledge of all applicable state and federal employment laws
- Ability to foster relationships with internal and external customers, including applicants, hiring managers, leadership, and vendors.
ML-Healthcare offers an excellent benefits package including: very competitive pay, medical and dental insurance,100% company-paid life insurance & LTD/AD&D insurance, paid time off, short term disability and 401(k) with company match.
ML-Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer