Do you love providing compassionate care to seniors? Our Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is in need of Housekeepers to support the community and help meet the residents needs. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where our team works together for the good of our residents. We hope that you’ll want to be part of our team, if so please see the job description below.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- 2. Follow cleaning schedules for the housekeeping department.
- 3. Follow cleaning procedures in accordance with Community policy. 4. Follow Community safety program and hold subordinates accountable to same.
- 5. Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- 6. Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- 7. Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- 8. Observe infection control procedures.
- 9. Follow Residents’ Rights policies at all times.
- 10. Be responsible for the safety of residents related to housekeeping duties.
- 11. Observe all Community policies and procedures.
- 12. Perform other related duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- 13. Assume Quality Assurance duties as assigned.
- 14. Come to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance.
- 15. Consistently work cooperatively with residents, residents’ representatives, Community staff, physicians, consultants and ancillary service providers.
- 16. Adhere to break, meal and clock in/out procedures.
- 17. Ensure the QI process is adhered to effectively and consistently for all team members.
- 18. Adhere to Hazardous Communication policies and procedures including using PPE as required.