Nursing Home Administrator
At The Springs Healthcare & Rehabilitation, our associates are our most valuable asset. Each associate provides a service that directly or indirectly affects patients, families, other team members, and the public. We strive to excel in providing the highest quality healthcare and customer service possible, which is incumbent upon the excellence and commitment of our leaders and caregivers.
We are looking for a top-notch Administrator to join our leadership team!
- Very Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- 100% company-paid life insurance & LTD/AD&D insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances (Hospital Indemnity, Cancer Policies, Legal Plans, & More!)
- Lead business development opportunities and pursue strategic relationships within the community
- Negotiate financial expectations with the regional operations team
- Negotiate clinical expectations with clinical consultants
- Develop marketing strategy which includes program development
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local law, statutes and regulations as well as Company policies and procedures (i.e., HIPAA, OSHA, Resident’s Rights, etc.)
- Lead and support department managers to meet expectations
- Collaborate with department managers to drive quality and consistency across the community
- Lead and support team in achieving financial, clinical and cultural goals
- Establish and manage relationships with regulators and legislators within the community
- Support and implement employee (“associate”) engagement
- Serve as the community Privacy Officer
- Balance the care for residents and associates with the cost of such care
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors include: Hospital Administration, Business Administration or other health related major. Master’s degree, preferred.
- Current, unencumbered Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator license in the state of Texas required.
- Deep understanding of financial management of a healthcare facility
- Effective leader with good employee relations and customer service skills
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance regulations with eagerness to improve
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.